Team Member Partnerships
We are responsible for managing all existing partnerships and acquiring new ones. This includes realizing projects with our existing partners and maintaining a good relationship.
Integrating partners into the Summit and creating opportunities for further exchange is part of our daily business. To grow the initiative, we show dedication, creativity, and engagement. Lastly, we handle all contract negotiations and have an overview of the budget planning for the Impulse Summit.
- A strong interest in the different professional areas of the sports business industry
- An extroverted personality
- Some experience in professional business communication
- Motivation for the acquisition of partners and determination to go beyond just writing emails
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Other languages are an advantage
- Experience with CRM-Tools is a plus
What do we offer?
- Unique insights into the sports business industry
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Partner workshops and visits
- Practical (event) experience during your studies
- Room to develop your skills and ideas
- Access to the Impulse Alumni Network
- Own office space and team events