Team Member Event
Next to smaller events to foster campus culture during the semester we concentrate our efforts on the Impulse Summit 2024. Our venue designs foster dialogue and ensure the best conference experience possible. Our responsibilities range from attendee management to sponsoring and planning the journey of all participants during the conference week.
- Motivation for cross-functional coordinated work
- Some experience and interest in organizing events or/and conferences
- Ability to work proactively and independently towards people and companies
- An eye for detail and the ability to envision concepts for the conference
- Hands-on mentality
Head of Event
In addition to being responsible for the successful and trouble-free running of the conference, the Head of Event has an overview of all expenses, sponsors and locations. The Head of Event is always available to the team for questions and gives tasks to his team members. Within the Core Team, he/she makes strategic decisions for the conference and the initiative.
- Ability to lead people and the proper handling of responsibilities
- Experience in organizing events and conferences
- Ability to work alone and freely and make responsible decisions
- Joint leadership of a student team and initiative
What do we offer?
- Unique insights into the sports business industry
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Partner workshops and visits
- Practical (event) experience during your studies
- Room to develop your skills and ideas
- Access to the Impulse Alumni Network
- Own office space and team events