Join us as a supporter or host
Amazing benefits await you
Become a supporter or host at the Impulse Summit 2022 at SQUARE and support us during the conference week from October 31st, 2022 – November 4th, 2022.
Your advantages of being a supporter:
- Access to the most exclusive Summit in the autumn semester
- Insights into the fascinating sports industry and join the sessions at the Main Stage
- Firsthand experience in conference organizing
- Network of international and enthusiastic students and sports business experts
- Goodie bag to take home all memories
- Best afterparty you cannot miss
What do we need your help for?
- Shuttle & Transport
- Event Operations
Host one of our international students from October 31st – November 04th, 2022 (first semester week in the break)
All you need is a bed for the night, and the conference provides everything else.
Your advantages of being a host:
- Get to know an international student
- Goodie bag
Sign up here!
Join us as a Global Talent
31.10. – 04.11.2022, St. Gallen
Take your first steps in the sports business industry!
By becoming a Global Talent, students get exclusive insights into the industry, expand their network to current and future leaders and meet fellow peers from all over the world. Innovative students will become part of a fully paid 5-days experience in Switzerland.
While the Impulse Summit will be the highlight of the week where they will meet industry experts on eye level, the other days of the Global Talents Program optimally prepare the students for the conference.
Furthermore, our talents have the chance to look behind the scenes of the sports industry by visiting a leading Swiss-based corporation.Apply now!
Previous Global Talents
Be invited to the Impulse Summit and win CHF 5000
The Impulse Network Essay Competition offers a platform for young talents to showcase their unique ideas through individual contributions. The students are encouraged to think outside the box and elaborate on an industry-relevant topic predetermined by the initiative and its partner. The yearly guiding topic for the Impulse Summit #daretogether builds the framework for the topic selection. It is hereby addressing current challenges and opportunities within the sports industry and creating valuable impulses for change.
Every currently enrolled student at an accredited University is eligible to turn in their essay. The communication, submission, and jury selection are carried out by our team and through our marketing channels. Please provide current proof of matriculation in your submission.
The three most innovative authors will be invited to the Impulse Summit 2022, where a joint award ceremony stage session is held. Additionally, the most brilliant author will have the possibility to present their essay and to further elaborate on the topic to the leaders of the industry.
Deadline: September 30th 2022, 12am
• Max. 2000 words (please use the template provided below)
• Written in English and submitted as PDF
• Answering and addressing the predetermined research question
• Citation: APA 7th edition (all sources must be cited and referred to the respective part in the essay, all contributions will be tested for plagiarism)
Reach out to learn more
We always welcome any kind of questions about our Essay Competition. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime:
Contact Nele Seitz
Impulse Programme 2022
Join our initiative
We are always looking for motivated students from the University of St. Gallen to join our journey. Sign up to our Newsletter to be contacted when our application round is open.
Here’s a teaser of what awaits you:
- Organize the biggest student conference in the sports industry and kickstart your career
- Learn hard- and soft skills in one of our functions (Marketing, Network, Event)
- Participate in unique workshops and events (e.g. Schöffel, Ochsner Sport, FIFA, HSG Career Center)